How is the RBA Funded?
The RBA is supported by the generous gifts of our 68 member churches and missions. The Association does not receive any monies from the Southern Baptist Convention Cooperative Fund, Cooperative Baptist Fellowship, Southern Baptist Conservatives of Virginia, the United Way or any social service agency. The RBA is incorporated and is a 501 (c)3 non-profit religious organization. We are grateful for any additional support of our community missions programs, general operating budget or endowment fund that might come from individual donors.
How can I make an electronic donation to the RBA?
The RBA E-Giving service permits easy, safe and secure online giving from a checking or savings account, credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover) or debit cards. To participate...
- Click on the E-Giving Logo Link below.
- If you are new to this service click "Not signed up yet? Sign up here?" to setup an account.
- If you are a returning user login using your User Name and Password.
- From the main menu there are a number of options from which to choose. IMPORTANT: you must agree to the ACH authorization form to allow for checking and savings account transactions. This form can also can be accessed from the main menu.
- To make a donation select "Go To My Organization's E-giving Donation Page." A donation may be made immediately, scheduled for a future date, or scheduled on a recurring basis in the future.
How do I make a designated donation for a specific need?
Please note that your E-donations will go towards the general operating budgets of the RBA, one of our Baptist Centers, Camp Alkulana or to the RBA Endowment Fund. If you would like to designate a gift towards a specific need or project you can send a check with a notation of your designation on the memo line of the check to the Attention of Tenny Farnen, Financial Coordinator, Richmond Baptist Association, 3111 Moss Side Avenue, Richmond, VA 23222.
If you have any questions, please contact Frances Jones, RBA Administrative Coordinator (804) 329-1701 or firstname.lastname@example.org.